Escape Games in Hamburg
Unfortunately, our location in Hamburg is not suitable for wheelchair users, since we do not have an elevator and the entrance can only be reached by stairs.
Of course you are welcome to do that! Please note the following: In principle, children can play with us at the age of 10 - but with the support of adults. So that you can work out the solutions yourself and enjoy the success, you should be at least 12 years old. We do not release the parents from their duty of care and so it is imperative that at least one adult person must be on site, even if they are not involved! Based on the individual game descriptions, you can see which game is suitable for your cool children's birthday party.
In Hamburg, 2 parking spaces can be used all day in front of the mystery house, others unfortunately only from 6:00 p.m. (parking spaces marked as reserved by others may also be used from 6:00 p.m.). More detailed information and alternatives in Hamburg before 18:00 can be found in our directions.
In Hamburg please proceed as follows:
- Wear a protective mask
- Wait in front of the entrance for the instruction of our staff
- Wash/disinfect your hands directly at the entrance
- You may remove the masks during the game
- After the game you must leave the building quickly
Which is currently not possible:
- Stay in the waiting area
- Games with people from different reference groups
The general obligation to test when applying the 3G rules does not apply to children and young people who:
- under 6 years of age or not yet enrolled in school, as well as for
- Pupils under 14 years of age who are regularly tested within the framework of the compulsory testing concept.
Arrival with public transport
Since there are over a dozen bus connections, it would go beyond the space available here to list them all. We therefore recommend the website of the Hamburger Verkehrsverbund for route planning. Route planning: